We are committed to protecting your privacy, and we take the responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously. This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
WHAT WE COLLECT
To use the app in conjunction with our service, you or your administrator will first need to set up your device on the platform. At a minimum, this requires entry of the following information:
A unique identifier (this can sometimes be your device’s IMEI number but only if this has been explicitly supplied to the administrator, we do not collect this electronically)
- Your name
- Your e-mail address
- Your device’s phone number
Please contact your administrator for further information. During the course of normal use, the app may collect and transmit to us the following information:
Your location (as provided by your device’s Location Service)
- Your device’s battery level
- Your device’s signal strength (v3 and above, Android only)
- The SSID of the Wi-Fi network you are connected to (v3 and above only)
- The version of the app you are running
- Your device’s operating system version
USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
We require certain information to allow you to use our services. We collect the details provided by you and / or your administrator, together with information we learn about you from your use of our services.
We may use your information to provide and personalize our service. We may also use your contact details to communicate with you.
SECURITY & DATA RETENTION
When you enter personally identifying information, your details are transmitted across the internet in encrypted form.
Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Acts of 1984 and 1998, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we can disclose sensitive information to you.
In the circumstances set out in this policy where we pass your information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by us. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie you can use most of the features on the web site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
In using our services, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us in the ways described above.
Analytikos360 App turns smartphones into a comprehensive tracking and safety tool.
With easy-to-use features that can be configured to different types of users, Analytikos360 App provides peace of mind, minimizes risk and addresses duty of care obligations.
- One-click check-in with automated reminders
- Configurable monitoring function for peace of mind in any situation
- SOS alerting and real-time acknowledgement
- Optional integration with search and rescue services and 24/7 monitoring services
- Man-down detection and automatic alerting
- Journey and location sharing with live maps
- Instant messenger style conversation tools
- Complete activity event log to support incident investigations or process improvements
- Comprehensive travel advice including information on local emergency contacts, vaccinations, currency, local laws and religion
- Real-time news and travel alerts as well as region risk information
- Useful document browser for viewing useful material such as health and safety advice, country briefs and travel policies
- Quick call buttons to initiate a call to your assigned contacts instantly
- Simple integration with Bluetooth wearables and accessories
Working in conjunction with the Analytikos360 web app, our solution improves management control, eases the administration of workplace safety programs and is an affordable means of improving communication with remote workers.
To use this app, you / your business must be registered on the Analytikos360 App, for more details please visit www.analytikos.com
Important: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.